Friday, February 15, 2013

Total Body Exercise Group

It's time again for the Total Body Exercise Group on the Beach!!!

Tomorrow (February 16th) at 8:00am, I will be conducting my total Body Exercise Group located on beautiful Indian Shores. If you live in the vicinity I invite you to come join the group! The cost is only $5.00 per person.

The class will last between 45 minutes to an hour and you will perform a plethora of total body exercises, core strengthening movements along with some cardio and stretching. You will use most, if not all of your muscles during this session.

The address is 186th Ave West, just off Gulf Boulevard in Indian Shores (between Redington and Indian Rocks). There is free parking on the access street and across Gulf Boulevard. RSVP via email, michelle.trnr@gmail.com or text me at 727-418-9127.

I look forward to seeing some new faces tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment