Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Onward and Upward!


I used to have a list of 45 ideas pinned on my bulletin board.  I looked at that list every day.  It motivated me and helped keep me on task with my business and personal lives.  Then I moved, and the list got packed away and I forgot about it. 

Today I re-discovered this wonderful list and I’m going to share a portion of it with you.  I hope you find some of these thoughts helpful and maybe motivating J

·         When in doubt….give more back
·         Appreciate your clients
·         Be a value ADDER not a value EXTRACTOR
·         Set goals
·         Set MASSIVE goals
·         Be specific with your goals and dreams
·         Dream big
·         Ask “why” often
·         Create good daily habits
·         Genuinely thank ten people a day
·         Reject fear, greed and doubt
·         Fail forward
·         Believe in yourself
·         Surround yourself with successful people
·         Laugh a lot
·         Step outside your comfort zone
·         Expect more of YOURSELF
·         Watch where the crowd is going and go the opposite way

To Your Health,
Michelle Turner
FullTilt Fitness Training

No comments:

Post a Comment