Tuesday, December 10, 2013

There is a reason why it's called "Personal Training"

There is a reason why it's called "Personal Training"

In my experience, clients view me as their friend, someone who can give them the support and encouragement they need on their road to a healthier and fitter life. The internet may be able to answer just about any fitness question, but it cannot replace the emotional, mental and physical support that I as a trainer provide. The web doesn't give my clients the encouragement needed when the training gets tough. They need someone to lean on, cry to. Someone to push them, to motivate them.

I believe I relate and socialize in a way that allows my clients to feel supported and validated while helping them improve their physical conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment