Monday, August 6, 2012

Burpee's - An Exercise We Love.......to Hate

Burpee’s…..An Exercise We Love to Hate
If you have ever incorporated burpee’s (aka Squat Thrust’s) into your workout routine, you understand the love/hate relationship.  This move is CHALLENGING. 
On the surface it looks simple.  Squat, sprawl, push up, squat and vertical jump.  Piece of cake!!!!!!
Ummmmm……not so much. 
No part of your body is immune.  Which is exactly why I LOVE this move.  The way my shoulders burn, my arms shake from the exertion, my legs cry for mercy,  my abs struggle and my lungs scream is why I HATE this move.  But sonofagun this exercise is AWESOME!
Today.  Yes.  Today.  I want YOU to try ONE set of ten.  Go for it.  Give it a whirl.  Feel the burn and know you are utilizing your muscles to the MAX!  You are burning CALORIES!  DO IT!!!  TODAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment