Tuesday, August 14, 2012

POWER SKIPPING!!!!

Yes, I totally yelled that. :)  Why?  Because this is a move I loooooove to incorporate into my workouts.

As a heads up, you will definitely need some space for this exercise. 

READY? SET. GO!!!!

To power skip, you will propel your body forward in a running like fashion.  Start with your left foot on the ground and your right leg bent, knee towards your chest.  As your right leg hits the ground, propel yourself up and forward.....as high as you can go...and bring that left knee up towards your chest.  As I said, it's a running like move (for those of you that never skipped as a kid). 

Easy, breezy....right? Good!!!  Now power skip 20 paces then turn around and do it again.  Let me see you do 3 sets of 20.  Push yourself.  You can do it!!  3 sets and you can still talk with ease?  Excellent!!  Give me 3 more!!!  :)   Enjoy this move and push yourself.  Picture me clapping and cheering you on!  You've got this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment